Determining existing pump performance and matching this to a new multi pump system. We needed spare capacity for possible increased future demand, however we needed to also optimise energy usage.
- Searched archives and located existing pump performance curves.
- Used pressure readings and pump speed to establish flow rate.
- Matched performance with new booster pumpset.
- Liaised with APH staff to determine their ultimate requirements.
- Used our experience with flush valves to program pump performance parameters and get system operating efficiently and to our Client’s satisfaction.
- Connected standard product fault outputs to APH Modbus system.
- Carried out after-hours DN150 water main cut in.
- Installed new DN150 testable double check valve with isolation valves to run system on mains pressure in periods of low demand.
Replaced 2 inefficient pump systems with 2 new high efficiency systems to reduce energy consumption.
Installed mains water bypass so that during periods of low demand, no energy is required to supply the building.