Design and construct a sewage pump station for St Vincents development in Port Macquarie, ensuring compliance with PMHC standards.
This pump station included:
- 2.25m pump well, 7.32m deep with internal epoxy coating
- DN150, 316 SH10 Stainless steel pipework
- 316 Stainless steel access ladder
- Aluminium access covers with safety grates and four sided fall protection
- Dual Flygt NP3153 SH-275 submersible pumps
- Valve chamber with flowmeter installed within the valve chamber
As this pump station is part of a larger regional plan for the area, the pump station needed to be de- signed to allow for a future upgrade. Having details like this included in the initial design of the pump station, will ensure the upgrades are as smooth as possible.
Its always a great pleasure handing over an operational asset to the council team, and the whole system is completed to their expectations!